John Nack savā blogā raksta, ka ir iznākuši atjauninājumi Adobe Lightroom un Adobe Camera Raw. Tie ir kļūdu labojumi, kas, it īpaši Mac lietotājiem ir likuši dusmoties uz šo Adobe produktu izstrādātāju komandu.
Adobe Camera Raw atjauninājumu sarakstā:
- pievienots atbalsts Canon EOS 40D, Panasonic DMC-FZ18, Fuji FinePix IS-1, Pentax K100D Super, Leaf Aptus 17, Leaf Aptus 54s, Leaf Aptus 75s, Phase One P 20 +, Phase One P 21 +, Phase One P 25 +, Phase One P 30 +, Phase One P 45 +, Olympus EVOLT E-510, Sony Alpha 700 fotokamerām kā arī Canon EOS 1D Mark III sRAW formātam
- salabotas problēmas fotokamerām ar Bayer Pattern sensoriem
Adobe Lightroom salabotas sekojošas problēmas:
- Lightroom 1.1 catalogs with user-specified sort order could not be imported into another catalog
- Lightroom 1.1 for Windows could at times display gray boxes instead of image thumbnails
- The preference to write XMP metadata automatically in Lightroom 1.1 could attempt to write metadata indefinitely for offline images causing significant performance problems
- Images could be dropped from the Quick Collection upon reordering of the source folder
- Catalogs could not be exported to drives smaller than 250MB
- The Web Module was not accessible in Lightroom 1.1 on the Macintosh platform when Lightroom was installed on case-sensitive volumes such as the Case Sensitive HFS+ (Journaled) volume
- Errors occurred exporting to a Linux SMB network volume
- Scroll position in the grid view was not maintained when changing the view option using the J shortcut key
- The tokens for image number and image count were not displaying properly in the Slideshow module
- The metadata panel could display incorrectly on Windows
- Slideshows on the Macintosh platform did not display properly when a 256MB ATI graphics card was connected to 30 ” LCD
- The Lightroom 1.1 Web module export did not position the copyright tag in the same location displayed in the preview
- The auto-eject functionality on Windows ejected the card reader device in addition to the card
- Noise reduction adjustment for all cameras with Bayer Pattern sensor: The base point noise reduction applied at the demosaic stage of raw processing has been reduced. The resulting effect is that images with zero luminance noise reduction applied in Lightroom 1.2 will contain more noise than the identical settings in Lightroom 1.1 but less noise than identical settings in Lightroom 1.0.
- 1:1 previews were not discarded according to the timing set in the Lightroom preferences
- 1:1 previews are not built for an entire set of images when requested after import
Lai uzstādītu atjauninājumus, ieejam Lightroom un Help izvēlnē izvēlamies Update.